Finances for Seniors
State of Arizona Attorney General Office (Seniors):
- Protecting Arizona seniors from abuse and exploitation is an important priority for the Attorney General's Office. The office provides information on scams and consumer fraud; takes legal action against those who prey on seniors and supports legislation to protect seniors.
American Association of Retired Persons (AARP):
- The AARP website provides a variety of articles and tools relating to monetary issues.
- This website is a collaborative effort of many Federal agencies and provides citizens with easy, online access to government benefit and assistance programs.
Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP):
- This is a Federal government website for information on disability programs and services in communities nationwide.
Money Smart for Older Adults:
- The Money Smart for Older Adults Program raises awareness among older adults and their caregivers on how to prevent elder financial exploitation and encourages advance planning and informed financial decision-making.
National Council on Aging:
- This website provides a set of articles on financially relevant topics for seniors.
U.S. Social Security Administration:
- This federal agency has the mission to deliver Social Security services that meet the changing needs of the public.